Jesse Lacy Trio likes to keep things simple. With a knack for writing catchy songs, this classically influenced folk trio is known for their intimate performances on stage.
Hilary Scott released Freight Train Love in November and it has grabbed the attention of reviewers from Billboard, No Depression, Maverick, and many more. It highlights Scott’s vocal diversity with songs ranging from soul to Americana. She is also a winner of the Folk/Americana Album Of The Year from The National Traditional Country Music Association.
\\ BUY TICKETS //
On January 22nd, the trio will perform at the Murat (Egyptian Room)! Along with Jesse Lacy Trio, this event features a fashion show, art gallery, photography, jewelry, performance art, and a featured hairstylist and makeup artist.
- The event starts at 7pm and we take the stage at 8pm.
- There will also be a cash bar for cocktails and such.
-- We have an in-the-works demo up on their website: http://rawartists.org/jesselacy
-- This event is likely to sell out so snag your tickets here: http://hyperurl.co/Murat2015
GET READY for an artistic circus of creativity!
"Local band Jesse Lacy Trio likes to keep things simple. The group experiments with its history in classical music to create a folk sound...Lacy said this winter, the group will..."
The Ryder Magazine included a preview of our Dec 4th concert at The Bishop in Bloomington, IN w/ Dietrich Jon and Mars or the Moon!
Jesse Lacy Trio to share the stage w/ Indianapolis, IN's Mars or the Moon and Bloomington, IN's Dietrich Jon . December 4th . The Bishop in Bloomington, Indiana.
* Mars or the Moon named their project after describing the musical experiences and a radio that sounded like transmissions from another world like Mars…or the moon. The group’s debut album is a hearty slice of Singer-Songwriter, Roots Rock, Psychedelic Folk Americana with a hint of Soul.
* Dietrich Jon Inspired by the 1938 classic 'Boys Town' starring Mickey Rooney and Spencer Tracy, Dietrich Jon was formed by Stockholm-native and cheese connoisseur Rolf van Dinckelstein. Originally cast for the soundtrack of a student film about fish, the band soon started to emerge in the Bloomington, Indiana 'Daince' rock and alternative cow punk scene. Dietrich Jon can be found in a Cobra-drenched basement near you.
• Info & Tickets: http://smarturl.it/BishopDec2014
"Jesse Lacy returns and this time he brought backup! The Jesse Lacy Trio sings songs of days gone by and speaks with us about transitioning from a solo act to a trio."
1. I Won’t Let You Down
2. Nobody Gives It Time
3. Like I Did
5. Pack of Dogs
NOV 12th, Player's Pub, Bloomington, IN | A must see showcase of acoustic folk music hosted by Jesse Lacy Trio.
The Concert Features:
Geoffrey Louis Koch (Nashville, TN), who won the 2006 People's Choice Award & Best Singer-Songwriter in the St. Louis Music Awards, and Jacob Latham who has made a name for himself as the young and soulful up-and-comer. Jesse Lacy Trio will close the night with an original set of alt/folk songs.
• Info & Tickets: http://jesselacy.com/tour
Jesse Lacy Trio will be performing at Oliver Winery with Sphie | October 11th, 1pm - 4pm
"Sphie combines an eclectic blend of soul, pop and R&B with operatic undertones. Sultry melody lines mixed with percussive and descriptive lyricism paint her portrait of sound."
• More Info: http://www.oliverwinery.com/
"After two years of various charity work, Shawn Perigon will present Summer Jam 2014, a hip-hop and rock concert July 18 at Buskirk-Chumley Theater. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. and the show starts at 5 pm.
General admission is $15 for adults, $10 for high school or college students and $6 for children 12 and under. Tickets are available online at bctboxoffice.com.
The concert features a long list of performers, including Jared Bradshaw, the Jesse Lacy Trio, Myah Evans, GLR, The Peacock Effect, Vosie and Roc-A-Bloc, Matty Moe and Boss D, IInd Hand, Straight Davis, Crackalac, and BitterSweet.
Jesse Lacy, a graduate of the IU Jacobs School of Music, is now working on his new album, which is to be released in 2016. He’s thrilled to have the opportunity to give back to the community.
'I’m all about community,” Lacy said. “I want to make people feel at home. I’d like to create an enchanting environment where everyone will want to reside.' ..."